This policy is valid from 21 March 2016.
Startupinne is a website/webstore written and edited by Nwankinc. For questions about this site, please contact me.
At times, startupinne may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. In such cases, full disclosures will be made before the post. Startupinne will accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. However, the compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made on startupinne.
Though startupinne may receive compensation for post or advertisements, the views and opinions expressed on startupinne are purely that of the owner, any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the developers, provider or party in question.
This site does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Affiliate Disclosure Statement
Startupinne makes use of affiliate partnerships for monetization. This means when you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in a commission that is credited to startupinne.
Startupinne is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Text and image ads that appear onstartupinne are provided by third party ad agencies such as Google Adsense.
Startupinne does not endorse the products and services advertised in these ads. These companies are not affiliated with startupinne. If you have questions about the ads on this website, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are valid from 26 July 2015.
All content provided on startupinne is for informational purposes only.
The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the presentation of information or for the availability of information on startupinne. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information provided on startupinne.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
This policy is valid from 21 March 2016.
Your privacy is very important. Startupinne asks for your email address when you make a comment on startupinne, but will never sell or share that information.
Startupinne uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads, and as such, these ad companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other web sites to provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Please note, all trademarks and copyrights on startupinne are the property of their respective owners.
Last updated: July 08, 2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the site, to provide analytics and to enable efficient advertisement delivery.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This policy is subject to change at anytime and without notice.